Monday, May 14, 2012

week 39

Maybe I'll just start numbering the weeks of my life from here on out. why not?

Weekend recap: Gina came to visit Friday. We made a massive, amazing, cake and ate pizza. Saturday we went down to the strip district which is basically a street near downtown that has markets, restaurants and vendors. We ate lunch and people watched (that means we made fun of everyone that walked by.) then Keith decided he wanted a pair of fake glasses to change his look up a little (not the pair in the picture below). Maybe he's going through some sort of "dad-to-be" identity crisis. I dont know. I'm just going with it. Gina left Saturday evening just as my mom was coming in for the night. Saturday night my mom, keith and I went to dinner with Keiths mom, step dad, step brother and step sister. Sunday Keith made us breakfast and we just relaxed. My mom thought I would go into labor when she got back to Cleveland and she would just have to turn around and come back. Unfortunately I did not go into labor :/  The wait continues....




 Gina brought this stuff below to rub on my stomach. Its supposedly for sore muscles but the good news is that it has castor oil in it so ive been hoping it will move Juan along here!  

1 comment:

  1. you havent blogged in awhile. this doesnt mean you gave birth yet, does it? cuz if so, the email chain really sucks! any day now, i guess. hope to hear from you soon! also i liked the book room a lot. the ending is kind of blah but the book entertained me. ok i'll talk to you soon! -kimi

    ReplyDelete