Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Sunday was my birthday and it turned out to be the most BEAUTIFUL day. It was like 78 and sunny with a breeze....perfection. Below is a picture of one of the gifts Keith got me. Before we went to dinner Saturday I opened a gift from him which was this amazing blazer from Topshop that I've been dreaming of and then he took me outside and showed me this:


I immediately started crying and completely ruined the careful makeup job I had tried to perfect. The grey rock behind it was the one Keith TRIED to get engraved because Oscar always say on it but he could barely lift it so he took this rock from his moms house and lugged it all the way downtown to get it engraved. What a guy.  This was the sweetest gift and now Oscar can leave our mantel and go outside where he loved to be. 

We moved into our house in November which means we had no idea what flowers/plants we would see bloom in the spring so it's been exciting to see what pops up:

We have another rodedemdrum bush on the other side of our sidewalk 



I keep forgetting that I was going to post a belly pic on Fridays! This is from today. (38 weeks tomorrow!)


2 comments:

  1. 1. Keith is adorable
    2. So jealous of your yard right now! I planted flowers on my balcony, but it's pretty small out there so can't have too many plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to work on getting a "green thumb." I really have no idea how/when/where to plant most flowers. luckily the people who lived here before us had some sort of knowledge about plants!

    ReplyDelete