Thursday, April 26, 2012

FIRE DRILL!!

I accidentally sent Keith into a panic last night and now that I think about it, it was h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s. At 3:30 am I shot straight up in bed (turns out my abs still do kind of work) and made some ungodly noise that consisted of whimpering and many swear words. Keith immediately sat up and started panicking "what!? what happened!? is everything okay!? oh my god!" The only words I eventually managed to get out were "My leg....Charlie...." and then he tried to rub my leg in which I immediately responded "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I think everyone just got a good idea of how labor will go for us.

Anyway, no, I wasn't in labor, I just had the world's worst charlie horse in my calf that happened to wake me up out of a dead sleep. Another joyous side effect of pregnancy.

Below are the newest pics of the nursery. Still waiting on that damn chair!

Chair will go in this corner with side table


 Thats a whole lotta baby for one picture! Rachel (middle) just had her little boy two nights ago!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, love the nursery!!! Can't wait till our little guys get here! :)

    ReplyDelete