Monday, April 23, 2012

It finally happened...

I got out of bed last night to eat. I have gone 36 weeks without getting the urge to get up and eat but last night we watched a movie in bed around 9 and at 11 I just HAD to have a bowl of cereal. I didn't think I'd be able to last until 8am! My appetite has been so strange throughout my pregnancy and half the time I can't even tell if I'm hungry and I don't necessarily crave anything (except I could always eat sweets) so I thought for sure I could go my whole pregnancy without getting up to eat. I was wrong.

So, exactly one month to go until my due date!! Below is a pic from yesterday. 36 weeks!

I thought the picture below was cute. Penny was following me around everywhere yesterday and kept snuggling up against my stomach. I think she's actually realizing she's going to have a little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment