Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I blacked out and 4.5 months went by

Well at this point I don't know if anyone is still reading my blog. Its true, motherhood is very time consuming. And I need another set of arms and about 10 more hours in my day. Someone make that happen thanks.

At this point J-Lee is 4 1/2 months old and pritty pritty awesome. I'll be honest, that first month I often stared at him and wondered when he would turn into a miniature person and not a pooping, puking, whining blob that doesn't look you in the eye. Turns out, it does happen and when it does...its amazing! From only a few weeks old he would try so hard to stand up and be mobile and I just knew I was in for one active kid. And its only gotten worse. Its like he wants to break out of his little baby body and run around. All he wants us to do is hold him up so he can stand, roll over, kick and squirm on his stomach (he squeals in delight as if he's actually doing something productive).  There is nothing that puts a bigger smile on my face than when he smiles back and laughs. It actually hurts my face.

New this week: he screams a high pitched squeal for no reason at all other than he loves that he can do that with his voice. His feet now touch the ground in his little scooter (i call it his wheelchair) and he pushes himself only backward. I swear on saturday we tried to stretch his toes to touch the ground and then yesterday (monday) we put him in it and his feet were flat on the ground! They literally grow over night. And he now (As of yesterday) puts his knees under him when hes on his stomach. i think hes going to be crawling soon! If im tired now, I cant imagine how I will feel with a mobile james around.

Daddy with James and Penny

James playing peek a boo with Grandma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment